- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
W. Mark Saltzman
Goizueta Foundation Professor of Biomedical Engineering & Chemical & Environmental Engineering
Profile viewed 2564 times
Harvard/MIT Health Science and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Drug Delivery: Engineering Principles for Drug Therapy, 2001, Published by Oxford University Press.
- Tissue Engineering: Engineering principles for the design of replacement organs and tissues, 2004, Published by Oxford University Press.
- Biomedical Engineering: Bridging Medicine and Technology, 2009, Published by Cambridge University Press.
- Liu J, Jiang Z, Zhang S, and Saltzman WM. Poly(ω-pentadecalactone-co-butylene-co-succinate) nanoparticles as biodegradable carriers for camptothecin delivery, Biomaterials 30:5707-5719 (2009).
- Cartiera MS, Ferreira EC, Caputa C, Egan ME, Caplan MJ, and Saltzman WM. Partial correction of cystic fibrosis defects with PLGA nanoparticles encapsulating curcumin, Molecular Pharmaceutics 7: 86-93 (2010).
- Jay SM, Shepherd BR, Andrejecsk JW, Kyriakides TR, Pober JS, and Saltzman WM. Dual delivery of VEGF and MCP-1 to support endothelial cell transplantation for therapeutic vascularization, Biomaterials 31:3054-3062 (2010).
- Rubin J, Paltiel AD, and Saltzman WM. Are we studying what matters? Health priorities and NIH-funded biomedical engineering research. Annals of Biomedical Engineering 38:2237-2251 (2010).
- McNeer, NA, Chin JY, Schleifman EB, Fields RJ, Glazer PM, and Saltzman WM. Nanoparticles delivery triplex-forming PNA for site-specific genomic recombination in CD34+ human hematopoietic progenitors. Molecular Therapy 19:172-180 (2011).
- Liu J, Jiang Z, Zhou J, Zhang S, and Saltzman WM. Enzymatic synthesized poly(amine-co-esters) as non-viral vectors for gene delivery, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research A 96A:456-465 (2011).
- Sawyer AJ, Saucier-Sawyer J, Booth C, Liu J, Patel T, Piepmeier JM, and Saltzman WM. Convection-enhanced delivery of camptothecin-loaded polymer nanoparticles for treatment of intracranial tumors, Drug Delivery and Translational Research 1:34-42 (2011).
In this completely revised and updated second edition of DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols, W. Mark Saltzman presents a comprehensive collection of DNA vaccine protocols, written by leading...