- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
J. Gunnar Trumbull
Profile viewed 545 times
- Trumbull, J. Gunnar. Consumer Credit in Postwar America and France: The Political Construction of Economic Interest. Cambridge University Press, forthcoming.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. Strength in Numbers: The Political Power of Weak Interests. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, forthcoming.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. Consumer Capitalism: Politics, Product Markets, and Firm Strategy in France and Germany. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2006.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. Silicon and the State: French Innovation Policy in the Internet Age. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press, 2004.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "Credit Access and Social Welfare: The Rise of Consumer Lending in the United States and France." Politics and Society 40, no. 1 (2012).
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "Varieties of Consumerism." Jahrbuch fuer Wirtschaftsgeschichte (spring 2006).
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "Policy Activism in a Globalized Economy: France's 35-hour Work Week." French Politics, Culture, and Society 20, no. 3 (fall 2002).
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "More Trade, Safer Products." Swiss Political Science Review (fall 2000).
- Trumbull, J. Gunnar. "Banking on Consumer Credit: Explaining Patterns of Household Borrowing in the United States and France." In The Voice of the Consumer. Palgrave, forthcoming.
- Trumbull, J. Gunnar. "Consumer Policy." Chap. 26 in The Oxford Handbook on Business and Government, edited by David Coen, Wyn Grant and Graham Wilson. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Trumbull, J. Gunnar. "Between Global and Local: The Invention of Data Privacy in the United States and France." In The Voice of the Citizen Consumer, edited by K. Bruckweh. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "The Surprise of Collective Action: Consumer Mobilization in France, 1970-1985." In Affluence and Activism: Organized Consumers in the Post-War Era, edited by Even Lange and Iselin Theien. Oslo: Unipub, 2004.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "Strategies of Consumer Group Mobilization." In Material Politics: The State and Consumer Society, edited by Martin Daunton and Matthew Hilton. Oxford: Berg, 2000.
- Trumbull, Gunnar. "Divergent Paths of Product Market Regulation in France and Germany, 1970-1990." In Global Political Economy: Among and Within Nations, edited by Stuart S. Nagel. New York: Marcel Dekker, 2000.
- Trumbull, Gunnar, Anne Wren, Bob Hancke, and David Soskice. "Wage Bargaining, Labour Markets and Macroeconomic Performance in the Netherlands." In The German and Dutch Economies: Who Follows Whom? edited by Lei Delsen and Eelke de Jong. New York: Physica Verlag, 1998.