- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
Honorary Distinguished Professor of Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Profile viewed 318 times
Bengal Engineering College
Papers Published in Journals and Conference Proceedings
- S. Chatterjee, A.K. Mallik and A. Ghosh, On impact dampers for non-linear Vibrating Systems, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 187 (3), 1995, 403-420.
- S. Chatterjee, A.K. Mallik and A. Ghosh, Periodic response of piecewise non-linear oscillators under harmonic excitation, 191(1), journal of sound and vibration 1996, 129-144.
- Amitabha Ghosh, Dynamical Inertial Induction and the Potential Energy Problem, Apeiron, Vol. 2, No. 2, April 1995, pp. 33.
- Amitabha Ghosh, Determination of the Turu Velocity Dispersion and the Dark Matter Problem in Clusters of Galaxies, Astrophysics and Space Science, Vol. 222, No.1-2, May 1995, p. 41.
- H. Hatwal and A. Ghosh, On the Optimum Design of Stewart Platform Type Parallel Manipulators, Soumya Bhattacharyya, H. Hatwal and A. Ghosh, Robotica, Vol. 13, 1995, p. 133.
- Indrajit Basak and Amitabha Ghosh, Mechanism of Spark Generation During Electrochemical Discharge Machining : A Theoretical Model and Experimental Verification, Jr. of Materials Processing Technology (in press).