- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Three Hundred Ramayanas: Five Examples and Three Thoughts on Translation
of Ram, what we call the Ram Katha, extends over a huge historical period. There's a distance of almost ... a long period, but it's also partly that this was reinforced by colonial scholarship mentioning ... period was when they set up the law courts and they said, according to European law, you swear an oath ...
- India: Break the cycle of impunity and torture in Punjab
of the militancy period in the state in the mid-1990s. One reason for the continuation of serious human rights violations after the militancy period is that a decade of armed insurgency and police ... during the militancy period -were brought to justice, creating an atmosphere in which state officials ...
and Baltic regions during a period of severe global economic instability. These include the rise of extremist ...
- Greek Literature in the Hellenistic Period, Volume 7 (Late Antiquity and Byzantine Era)
gregory-nagy Routledge 2001 ...
- Istoricheskie ?kspozi?t?sii regional?nykh muzeev v postso?t?sialisticheski? period
Alete??i?a Sankt-Peterburg ...
- Philosophie et théologie dans la période antique. anthologie
Cerf Paris 2009 ...
- 'Reading' Greek Death: To the End of the Classical Period
'Reading' Greek Death: To the End of the Classical Period. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1995. xiv + 489 pp. 11 ... the Greek world from this period, it seems amazing that she refers to them so little. S-I is not unfamiliar ... period. Homer's shades are caught up in familiar, acceptable (though sad) death and share a collective ...
- Handbook of Classical Rhetoric in the Hellenistic Period, 330 B.C.-A.D. 400
the Hellenistic period. Its intentions are several: to provide (1) "a comprehensive and wide- ranging introduction to classical rhetoric as it was practiced in the Hellenistic period," (2) ... of specific writers of the Hellenistic period." (4) '.relevant examples of each term defined and ana- ...
- Cross-Cultural Interaction and Periodization in World History
Jerry H. Bentley, Cross-Cultural Interaction and Periodization ... and Periodization in World History JERRY H. BENTLEY PERIODIZATION RANKS AMONG THE MORE ELUSIVE TASKS of historical scholarship. As practicing historians well know, the identification of coherent periods of history ...
- A History of Israelite Religion in the Old Testament Period. Vol. 1, From the Beginnings to the End of the Monarchy
Religion in the Old Testament Period. Vol. 1, From the Beginnings to the End of the Monarchy.Old Testament ... commendably strikes a balance between the period ex- tending from the Patriarchal age to the exile (vol. l), and the period extending from the exile through the late Hellenistic period (vol. 2, From the Exile to the Mac- ...