- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- The Twentieth Century: Socio-Religious Movements in a Politicized World
in Argentina, England, the Fiji Islands, France, Germany, Singapore, and South Africa. Through the 1920s ... and then went on an extensive tour of South Africa. Diffusion abroad moved in waves, as the Samaj entered ... representative sabhds and affiliated them with the Sarvadeshik Sabha: British East Africa (1922), South Africa ...
- South Africa: Overcoming Apartheid, Building Democracy
South Africa's successful struggle for freedom ... of men, women, and young people who were involved. "South Africa: Overcoming Apartheid, Building ... history, History of Africa, History of South Africa, interviews, Mandela, North America, PAC, protest, ...
- Demography Of South Africa (General Demography of Africa)
This groundbreaking study of South Africa provides a unique look at the interplay of demographic, social and economic ... of both the longer-term impact of apartheid policies and the policies of the new South Africa are examined and compared. This comprehensive reference links the demographic behavior of South Africa's various population ...
- Race and Class in the South African Countryside: Cultural Osmosis and Social Relations in the Sharecropping Economy of the South Western Transvaal, 1900-1950
of agrarian history in South Africa is still in its infancy."' While undoubtedly an accurate ... Perspectives on South Africa's Rural History in the 19th and 20th Centuries," paper delivered ... on the unpromising road to wage labor. In South Africa, by contrast, sharecroppers were usually drawn from the ranks ...
- A Democratic South Africa?
as deeply divided as South Africa become democratic? In a most timely work, Donald L. Horowitz, author ... that offer constitution makers the best chance for a democratic future. South Africa is generally ... and ethnically divided societies, however, Horowitz brings South Africa back into African and comparative ...
- Framing the race in south Africa
of racialized election outcomes lie in South Africa's past, in the effects apartheid had on voters' beliefs ... at the heart of both its continued dominance and the persistence of racial-census elections in South Africa ... Post-apartheid South African elections have borne an unmistakable racial imprint: Africans vote for one set ...
- Race and Regionalism in the Politics of Taxation in Brazil and South Africa (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics)
compares Brazil and South Africa because of their similarities: They are upper-middle-income countries, ...
- Election '99 South Africa: from Mandela to Mbeki
andrew-reynolds andrew-reynolds New Africa Books 1999 ...
- Special report of the Director-General on the application of the declaration concerning the policy of apartheid in South Africa
International Labour Conference International Labour Office ...
- Phase structure of strongly interacting matter : proceedings of a summer school on theoretical physics, held at the University of Cape Town, South Africa, January 8-19, 1990
Cleymans, J Springer-Verlag Berlin ...