- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- The spatial humanities: GIS and the future of humanities scholarship
Humanities, Earth Sciences, G.I.S., Geographic Information Systems, Geography) ...
- The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life
9780029146736 Richard J. Herrnstein Free Press ...
- Hittite #aš#aš-
GI-an G I S haihaiuwar as indicating something like "to sharpen (by grinding) an ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~arrow ...
- Self, Subject, and the "Barefoot Historian"
and green plastic G.I.'s-in ritual reenactments of an American victory that always seemed ...
- New Collations and Remarks on Alalakh Vii Tablets
[g]iS?.érin Bé-en-tám-mu-su-né-e Fig. 6.—Al. T. *60 (BM 131473): 8 Line 10: [ ]-a?-mi-ia pa-ru-lu Line 11: [ ... preserved [g]iS sign in [g]iS.érin, Akkadian gisrinnu “balance (for weighing),”74 closely connected ... in the following line (9). Thus, although the sense remains unclear, the reading [g]iS would point out that some ...
- Finding the People's War: Film, British Collective Memory, and World War II
around with G.I.s, precipitating a major crisis with her pregnancy by a Canadian airman. Her husband away ...
- Finding Meaning in Memory: A Methodological Critique of Collective Memory Studies
Wulf Kansteiner 2002 History and Theory ...
- The Marshall Plan at the Movies: Marlene Dietrich and Her Incarnations
the eager G.I.s will accept her as the real thing, Gretchen Gesundheit. With her "size ...
- Constructing G.I. Joe Louis: Cultural Solutions to the "Negro Problem" during World War II
Lauren Rebecca Sklaroff 2002 The Journal of America ...
- Optimal Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions
b, G, I) =s-'( b, F, I) for all b E [_b, b]. Theorem 1 is important for many reasons. First, ...