- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Swimming the Christian Atlantic
Jonathan Schorsch Brill 200 ...
- Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in the 1980s
Francine D. Blau, Swimming Upstream.pdf Select License Swimming ... that women were swimming upstream, adversely affected by the rising rewards to skill in the 1980s, assumes ...
- Folk romance in Sufi poetry from Sind
beautiful one who drowned", swims across a river every night to the island where her lover Mehar ...
- Punjabi Sufi Poetry From Farid to Farid
On listening to the kafis of Bullhe Shah, inner unbelief is broken. He ,swims about in the ocean of Oneness. ...
- Gujarat: The Meaning of Modi's Victory in 2007
liked ta swim in the lake near his hause ~midst crocadiles-he even brought back a baby crocadile ta his ham~ ...
- Chemistry of Sports: Running Clinic with Danny Abshire | MIT SP.235 (Lecture 1 of 1)
sports, swimming, Recreation and Leisure, Sports) ...
- Measuring patient outcomes
pathway, to the more complicated efforts to assess the impact of swimming on central venous catheter ...
- E. coli in Motion (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
biology of behavior. E. coli swims in a purposeful manner, propelled by long thin helical filaments, each ...
- Masters of All They Surveyed
territories? How did a tender-footed gentleman, predisposed to seasickness (and unable to swim), make his way ...
- Chemistry of Sports
This seminar will focus on three sports: swimming, cycling and running. There will be two components ... component will introduce the students to the chemistry of their own biological system. With swimming ...