- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Resistance as a Social Drama: A Study of Change-Oriented Encounters
deﬁnition of “resistance.” In the sociological literature, the term “resistance” has been overused ...
- Clio in Words and in Motion: Practices of Narrating the Past
It is an expression that has perhaps been overused, but it describes both the history of Canada and the current state ...
- Modern Owls Fly by Night: Recent Literature on Fin de siècle Vienna
SIECLE VIENNA STEVEN BELLER Peterhouse, Cambridge One of the most over-used words at the present ...
- From Bumps to Morals: The Phrenological Background to George Eliot's Moral Framework
thither by venerating affection' (ibid. ii. 175,3 12). The words tend to grow hollow through over-use ...
- The Matter of Enlightenment
has been over-used, and misinterpreted, see John Lough, 'Reflections on Enlightenment and lumiires', ...
- The "Press and the Fire": Print and Manuscript Culture in Donne's Circle
is reduced to an "author-functionn-a borrowed epithet overused with numbing frequency-and Marotti ...
- English Rugby Union and the First World War
Tony Collins 2002 The Historical Journal ...
- The Sound of Memory
cleansing), Zelizer points to the problems inherent in the naming of this event, whether it is the overused ...
- Topical Utopias: Radicalizing Humanism in Sixteenth-Century England
David Weil Baker 1996 Studies in English Literature ...
- Professor William B. Hunter, Bishop Burgess, and John Milton
is writing for convinced opponents of popery. But the word Antichrist had been overused as a term of abuse ...