- Social Sciences
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Asian Studies
- Communication Sciences
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Gender Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Animal Communications
- Cell Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Is your voice telling on you? : how to find and use your natural voice
Boone, Daniel R Singular Pub. Group San ...
- Nānak by Muhammad Iqbal
Hota Hai Shajar Poor wretches! They never heard the voice of truth: A tree does not know ...
- Vernacular Islam at a Healing Crossroads in Hyderabad
of someone inside or hear a voice from within. We stood at the periphery of that group and asked what ... and voiced by individuals in specific contexts and in specific relationships, individuals who change over ... in the physical and social world, is, according to the critical Muslim voices that I heard (including many ...
- Muslim Village Intellectuals: The Life of the Mind in Northern Pakistan
kettledrums, or damama. The musicians would accompany the voice of the lead singer of the group, and he ... dimargho mosh). Aftab loved nothing more than voicing provocative statements before gatherings ...
- Introduction [to Ghalib]
again. But their voices werc stilled In death or defeat, I The Vahabi movement ...
- Folk romance in Sufi poetry from Sind
Latif, like many medieval Indian poets, adopts a feminine voice in his poetry. Though this symbolism ...
- Indian Poetics
Edwin Gerow The Literatures of India: An Introduction ...
- Śvetāmbar Mūrtipūjak Jain Scripture in a Performative Context
to Mahavlra as the enlightened and therefore ultimate voice of authority. But here on an issue of central ...
- The Sikhs of the Punjab: unheard voices of State and Guerilla violence
Joyce Pettigrew Zed Books 1 ...
- Nationalism in South Asia
in the final battle for state power. Rescuing these voices from the margins and subjecting them to careful ... and evoked multiple visions of nationhood. Muslim voices sought location within that emerging discourse ...